The promoter of the Competition is Intrepica Pty Ltd (ABN 44 128 896 980) of 3/23 Main Street, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227 (“LiteracyPlanet”).
- Eligible Entrants
Entry is only open to all schools with students in Years Reception through 6 (“Entrant”).
Entrant scores can only be made up of scores by students who are in Entrant years Reception through 6 at the time of registration (“Students”).
Employees (and their immediate families) of LiteracyPlanet and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption).
- Competition Dates
The Competition website is open for registration 5 October 2021 until midnight GMT 30th October 2021 (“Registration Period”). Once registered, teachers will be asked to submit student names to complete their provisioning process. At this point, students will have access to complete as many missions as they can. Entrants may register until 30th October 2021 (Registration closing date) and may participate in the Competition from the time students are added to the account until their 30 day period ends or we reach the 30th November, 2021.
- How To Enter
To be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
1. Register at https://www.literacyplanet.com/uk-30-day-challenge (“website”) during the Competition (refer ‘Competition Dates’).
2. Have a minimum of one (1) teacher and five (5) Students with LiteracyPlanet accounts during the Competition.Students must:
1. Be in Entrant Year Reception to 6 at the time of the Competition.
2. Participate by logging on to the Website or through the LiteracyPlanet App and specifying a unique login and password combination, and following the prompts.
1. A Student must not share their account with other students. Only the named Student registered is permitted to use their account to participate in the Competition.
2. Students may access the Website and the Game through any compatible computer or device with an internet connection, at home or at the Entrant’s school.
3. There is no fee to enter the Competition.
- How to win
1. The competition is an online literacy activity challenge.
2. Entrants need to complete an average of 30 missions per active student to qualify for entry to the prize.
3. All entrants who complete an average of 30 missions on average per active student or more go into the draw to win the major prize – a lifetime subscription to LiteracyPlanet, or one of 5 runner up prizes of 6 months free access to LiteracyPlanet.
4. The top 10 schools that complete the highest number of missions on average per active student qualify for a framed certificate and sticker pack.
5. All results are subject to moderation by LiteracyPlanet.
6. Those that qualify for entry for the major prize will be notified by LiteracyPlanet.
7. Winners and Runners-up will be notified by LiteracyPlanet by email on 12 December 2021.
1. One (1) Winners will receive a lifetime subscription to LiteracyPlanet, which consists of licences for up to 1000 students per year for 25 years.
2. Five (5) First Runners-up will receive a 6 month subscription to LiteracyPlanet for up to 1000 students.
3. Ten (10) Entrants that reach the highest number of missions on average per active student will receive a framed certificate and sticker pack.
1. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, LiteracyPlanet reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or suspend or modify a prize.
2. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. This includes entries generated under accounts that are not linked to a valid teacher email address.
4. This competition is completely unsupervised and relies on Entrants’ honesty in undertaking the Competition. LiteracyPlanet has the discretion to disqualify any Entrant that LiteracyPlanet reasonably suspects in its opinion has received assistance from any person to compete in the Competition. If LiteracyPlanet determines that a Student has competed in the Competition with assistance and disqualifies that Student (“Disqualified Student”).
5. LiteracyPlanet’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by LiteracyPlanet, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
7. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, LiteracyPlanet, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
8. Total prize pool value is £120,000.
9. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
10. Entrants consent to LiteracyPlanet and its promotional affiliates including related entities, using the Entrant’s Game entries, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photographs, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by LiteracyPlanet.
11. If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LiteracyPlanet, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, LiteracyPlanet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.