LiteracyPlanet’s reputable brand of evidence-based, curriculum-aligned content and cutting-edge digital technology has been proven to be an effective way to make catching up fun for students in the USA who are falling behind their class.
A major research study from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) analysed scores and usage levels of students using LiteracyPlanet’s digital programs from January 2016 to January 2018, meticulously investigating 500 million rows of data to see what is working well.
- PwC analysis found LiteracyPlanet to be effective at improving the literacy outcomes for students of all levels.
- To see how LiteracyPlanet affected the scores of students PwC divided the scores into four equally proportioned groups based on their average score in the first month of use.
- PwC found students ranked in the bottom 25% of scores after the first month of use recorded significant levels of improvement in line with the number of exercises they had completed.
- Data showed that after just 30 LiteracyPlanet exercises the gap in average scores between the students in the bottom 25% and the next best group was reduced by over 70%.
- Students with poor literacy skills when they started using the program saw the biggest improvement in scores.
Want to learn more?
Ready to use LiteracyPlanet to make catching up fun for your students? Simply click the button below and one of our helpful Literacy Development Managers will be in touch to arrange an obligation-free demo, so you can see what LiteracyPlanet can do.
LiteracyPlanet is an online education program dedicated to improving literacy learning outcomes for students in the USA. LiteracyPlanet has thousands of exercises suitable for Elementary, Middle and High Schools and is also useful for Tutors and Homeschools.