LiteracyPlanet’s reputable brand of evidence-based, curriculum-aligned content and cutting-edge digital technology has been proven to be an effective way to push students ahead and provide high-achieving students with a meaningful challenge.
A major research study from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) analysed scores and usage levels of students using LiteracyPlanet’s digital programs from January 2016 to January 2018, meticulously investigating 500 million rows of data to see what is working well.
- PwC analysis observed a strong relationship between the amount of exercises a student has completed and an improvement in literacy outcomes.
- A significant 12% average improvement in grades was recorded with the completion of just 70 exercises.
- Data also found participating in a variety of subjects had a positive impact on student results and the more subjects a student participated in the higher their average score.
- Students completing exercises from four subject areas have an average score that is 4.3% higher than those completing the same amount of exercises from two subject areas.
- LiteracyPlanet offers an unrivalled selection of subjects and if you take advantage of this you can expect to see significant improvements in your students. This can be a great way to provide a meaningful challenge for high-achieving students.
Want to learn more?
Ready to use LiteracyPlanet to push students ahead and challenge them to achieve? Simply click the button below and one of our helpful Literacy Development Managers will be in touch to arrange an obligation-free demo, so you can see what LiteracyPlanet can do.