LiteracyPlanet’s Custom Word Lists are like your personalised vocabulary workshop. They let you create word lists that match exactly what you want to learn, whether you’re a teacher tailoring lessons, or a parent eager to support your child’s learning.
You can name your lists, add words that tickle your student’s curiosity, and help them enjoy learning at their own pace. They make literacy fun, easy, and uniquely yours.
Why They’re Awesome
- Tailored just for you: No more one-size-fits-all. Custom Word Lists let educators adapt to each student’s unique needs, interests, and skills.
- Learning with fun: Imagine studying words that genuinely pique your curiosity, whether you’re into “dinosaurs” or “constellations.” Learning becomes a breeze when it’s exciting.
- Adaptable and easy: Whether you’re creating spelling lists, helping with homework, or just exploring new topics, Custom Word Lists are your flexible learning companion.
- Creates context for learning: Use your customised spelling lists in a selection of LiteracyPlanet missions, where the words they learn come to life!
Creating Your Custom Word List
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started:
- Find Custom Word Lists: It’s just a click away on your LiteracyPlanet dashboard under “Tools”.
- Choose a Name: Think about what your vocabulary list is about. Get creative and pick a name.
- Add Words: There’s no limit to how many words you can add, so you can tailor the lists to your individual needs.
- Share the Fun: Share your list with your students or child and keep track of their progress through our handy reports.
- Assign to Missions: Below your word list there are a number of missions you can assign that will use your newly created list. That’s hours of fun to be had!
Our mission is to make learning a delightful adventure. With Custom Word Lists, you’re in control, shaping your learning materials to match your students learning needs. Start creating, and let the learning adventure begin!
Not a LiteracyPlanet customer yet? Get started here: