On November 4 - 6, LiteracyPlanet attended EduTECH Asia 2019 in Singapore for our second year.EduTECH is Asia’s largest education conference/exhibition where leading solution providers showcased a wide range of technologies all aimed at helping Asian educators make education more relevant.
Taking part helped LiteracyPlanet to:
- Connect with and understand the dynamic and growing Asian EdTech market
- Build stronger relationships with Asia’s English Education Centres, English Academies, Tutors and Edtech providers
- Introduce and demo the latest version of our LiteracyPlanet English literacy platform
- Gain first-hand insight into the latest trends in Asia’s Edtech landscape
The LiteracyPlanet platform features that gained the most feedback and resonated with the EduTECH audience included:
- Student engagement achieved by the gamification within our learning platform
- The power of the Teacher assignment tools to accommodate various student skill levels
- The requirements of appropriate Phonics tools, for Primary students especially
- The powerful new features like Adaptive Learning and Diagnostics.
LiteracyPlanet’s Steve Hoskins shared, “We attend EduTECH Asia annually to connect with the Thought Leaders in the AsiaPacific Region. We were pleased to see that the conference continues to grow in size and relevance. It was a great opportunity to demonstrate our innovations in Differentiated and Adaptive Learning functionality. And, the new Phonics and Sight Words exercises were engaging and exciting to our ASEAN educator colleagues as well.”
There were some other great takeaways as expressed by other delegates too, shown here by the talented sketch-noting skills of Jakarta’s @Steven_Sutantro!
Thanks to all for another fabulous EduTECH Asia experience!